Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Incredible Stalling Baby

No real progress over the last two weeks. I just got back from my 38 week check-up. Oh, well. At this point her complacency isn't a bad thing as M is out of town this weekend. Needless to say, I've given up on trying to coerce her into getting out...my efforts will likely resume as soon as M's plane lands Sunday afternoon. I welcome the vacation from walking and eating spicy foods.

M and I are bowling tonight with a gaggle of people from his office. I haven't been bowling in a couple of years, so between my general ineptitude at the sport and my sporting my very own bowling ball of a stomach, it should be rather comical. As long as I don't fall over, we're golden.

That's really the extent of the excitement around here. It was snowing yesterday, so I opted not to take Otis by the groomer. I've got to do that this afternoon and have the battery changed in M's watch. Once again, the excitement is overwhelming!!

No comments: