Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wedding pictures

M and I have been married for over a year and a half. That means that we paid for our wedding album WAY over a year and a half ago. I just ordered it today. He made me promise I'd take care of it before the mini-me arrives. So, I spent the entire afternoon organizing and refining our list of selected photos from the photographer's website. It was wonderful to see the photos and at the same time exhausting...there were something like 400 to go through! Just the same, we should have an actual wedding album in about 4 weeks. M will be thrilled. Here are a few of my personal faves.

2 comments:

mo wask said...

is there a way for the rest of us to look at the pictures. i've seen some on angie's site. the one of you guys laughing makes me laugh. everyone needs a little giggle in their day. hope you guys are doing great! and glad to hear the bump is growing.

die Frau said...

I do especially love that first picture...that was such a fun time! Thanks for sharing it with us. P.S. I'm sure I'll wait the same amount of time ordering my own wedding pictures.