Friday, August 04, 2006

Everybody's workin' for the weekend

Well, everyone except me. I'm a deadbeat, remember?

Considering that I am slowly becoming one of the laziest humans on earth, next week is going to be pretty productive. I've got my 16 week checkup on Monday, I'm taking M's car in for a checkup on Tuesday, and I finally scheduled a haircut for Otis for Wednesday! All of that running around may cut into my "baby growing" time, but I think we'll be okay. I'm also going to check out a swim class for expectant mommies at the Y if my doctor says it's okay. I need to be doing something more active. I'm getting too mopey, and I am still afraid to do the YogaMama video I bought because I still get dizzy a lot. Plus, with the swim class I'll meet other mommies and potential future playmates for the mini-me. Bring on the playdates!!

Five Senses Friday:

Sight: the dozens of little kids at Steak and Shake last night- most of them were the standard "little kid filthy" that comes with hours of outdoor summer playtime. I can't wait!

Sound: This is gross, but Otis has been constantly pooting this week as he stretches and the little sound cracks me up. Lucky for me, no smell involved.

Touch: Cuddling with my hubby

Smell: Some restaurant that we drove past last night. I'm not sure which it was, but the smell was heavenly.

Taste: Baskin-Robbins Very Strawberry Ice Cream

No comments: