Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cue ball

Tomorrow is the big day- Otis's first birthday. I'm like a proud mother...actually, I guess I am a proud mother. He looks quite handsome with his new haircut, and it hurts substantially less for him to jump on me now that his nails are clipped, too. I've been working on the invitation (the colors aren't really coming through) to his birthday party next weekend. If anyone is actually reading this, feel free to come celebrate.

I guess there's not much else going on in the Pearson household right now. I am going to Hot Springs this weekend with my aunt, and I don't think I've ever so desperately needed a break from work. I can't imagine what things are like with children as I already feel like I have no time. I need one of those Harry Potter time-turner gadgets. Anybody got a spare one lying around??

No comments: