Monday, February 26, 2007

93rd percentile

It's official. Baby girl is a big girl now. At birth, she was right at the 50th percentile for length and weight. She's moving up in the world, though. While still holding steady at around 54% for length, she's jumped to 93% for weight. What? Oh yes, ladies and gents, she's large and in charge. According to the doctor, she's healthy as a horse, so I suppose I'm okay with the fact that she now weighs in at a whopping 11 pounds, 10 ounces. In case you're not quick with the math, that's almost four more pounds than her birth weight. Needless to say, I'm not one of those new moms who wonders if I'm producing enough milk. I am.

She looked good for her appointment. She wore her cashmere outfit from Great Aunt Mel. It was excessively difficult to get on and off, so it probably won't get worn too often (not that it'll fit for much longer.)


I think she just peed on me...

No comments: