Friday, October 20, 2006

Hit the road, Jack

It's been a hectic week around here. My brother was here from Monday to Wednesday, which was awesome, and M left for Philly yesterday morning. My body can't seem to figure out what day of the week it is because my schedule has been so thrown off. Otis's internal clock is even more out of whack. Now I'm getting ready to head to Asheville for a girls' weekend, and Otis has already figured out that I'm leaving because I put a canister of his food out on the counter. Sometimes, he's pretty smart. He's being pouty. Everything will be back to normal on Sunday!!

Five Senses Friday:

Sight: Otis sleeping in the crook of Drew's arm on the floor Monday night. I was unable to get a picture, but it was adorable.

Sound: Our neighbor's new baby yawning

Smell: the chicken teriyaki I made for dinner Tuesday, the apple bread that's baking right now

Taste: again, the chicken teriyaki...also the dumplings I made Monday night

Touch: Otis's soft fur now that it's clean again...he is so soft after baths.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: