Tuesday, October 10, 2006

God loves a terrier

It's been a pretty low-key day and a half around here. Yesterday, I was totally exhausted from all the painting and such over the weekend, so Otis and I basically laid around all day. We watched Best in Show, hence the post's title. I really think it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. The only thing I actually did yesterday was make dinner, which continued the week's apple theme. Five-spice chicken with apples and cranberries. It was WAY yummy, and I am looking forward to having some of the leftovers for lunch!!

I'm off to run errands in a bit, which will include picking up the iron supplement that I have to start taking. After that, it's off to M's business dinner, which is the first thing I've had to get "dressed up" for since the belly started growing out of control. That should be interesting.

No comments: