Monday, January 11, 2010

too much credit

I think my husband must give my housekeeping abilities too much credit. A quick exchange from yesterday...

Mr. Ouiser: Honey, where are you keeping the napkins these days? I've been looking all over for them and can't find any.
Ouiser: Um, they're all dirty.

Needless to say, today is laundry day, and Mr. Ouiser will be happy to come home to find the napkins in the same place as always.

Aside from obviously not doing laundry, there isn't much to report about the Ouiser family weekend. We bought a new printer Saturday and Saturday night M and I went to a little surprise shendig for a friend's birthday. On the way home we hit up Sweet Cece's, which is a new froyo place in downtown Franklin. Pistachio Froyo with brownie bites is heaven-sent. Oh. Yum. I slept in Sunday before heading to the farm for lunch. Then I gave myself a wicked headache playing outside in the sunshine with no hat and no sunglasses. I went back to bed when we got home and pretty much stayed there. I'm well-rested to put it mildly. And, I have a great husband. Thanks, babe.

Here are some shots from the farm. Happy Monday, peeps.Oh, and Tuscan Peasant Bread is on the menu for today.

No comments: