Monday, July 20, 2009

hi.

I have nothing to post about really. I'm trying, but I just can't think of anything interesting to say. Since I last blogged...
  • I've seen Harry Potter twice. It is good. I will say no more in case you, dear reader, have yet to indulge.
  • We have finished the deck, but I refuse to post pictures until the furniture makes its way home. Finishing the deck was a big deal, and I find myself staring at the window smiling at it. I am so, so pleased with how it turned out.
  • I also stained the front of the door. I'll likely get around to the back of the door and the coats of urethane sometime this week.
  • S continues to be a potty champ. We've had two accidents in the last nine days. I love my child.
  • We had a lovely playdate with Feathernester and L and a couple of mommy/kiddo combos from the 'hood.
  • We ate at the Farmer's Market Supper at House Blend, and I am salivating thinking about the delicious food. Mel got the best entree- BLT Shrimp and Grits. Mine and M's were also delish. And the salads were divine. And the desserts were heavenly. Oh. Oh. Oh.
  • I just finished reading The Widow of the South, which I enjoyed but didn't love but am still super glad I read. Now I just want to go to Carnton Plantation.
I suppose that's it. Pretty exciting, huh? Have a great remainder of your Monday.

No comments: