- I've seen Harry Potter twice. It is good. I will say no more in case you, dear reader, have yet to indulge.
- We have finished the deck, but I refuse to post pictures until the furniture makes its way home. Finishing the deck was a big deal, and I find myself staring at the window smiling at it. I am so, so pleased with how it turned out.
- I also stained the front of the door. I'll likely get around to the back of the door and the coats of urethane sometime this week.
- S continues to be a potty champ. We've had two accidents in the last nine days. I love my child.
- We had a lovely playdate with Feathernester and L and a couple of mommy/kiddo combos from the 'hood.
- We ate at the Farmer's Market Supper at House Blend, and I am salivating thinking about the delicious food. Mel got the best entree- BLT Shrimp and Grits. Mine and M's were also delish. And the salads were divine. And the desserts were heavenly. Oh. Oh. Oh.
- I just finished reading The Widow of the South, which I enjoyed but didn't love but am still super glad I read. Now I just want to go to Carnton Plantation.
Monday, July 20, 2009
I have nothing to post about really. I'm trying, but I just can't think of anything interesting to say. Since I last blogged...