Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Not quite Vanity Fair

Suri Cruise made headlines by premiering her little face in a 22-page spread in Vanity Fair. We've not quite made it into the tax bracket that VF is looking for, so little S is making her debut right here on mom's blog...here's our little yogi!!

The second pic is one of the cool new 3-D shots. I feel bad that her head is currently nice and round, but will likely be a conical shape by the time she makes it here...I keep telling her I'm sorry if I mess up her perfect little head. The fourth shot is my personal fave...I love those fingers!! M's favorite is the fifth...we actually got to see her opening and closing her mouth during the ultrasound, which was pretty cool.

1 comment:

die Frau said...

That is so amazing--your little life in your tummy! I have the biggest smile on my face and am so excited for you both. Thanks for posting those!!!!