Tuesday, August 25, 2009

redeeming humanity

For starters, this story has made me so happy and hopeful. Starting a day off with that bit of news is a great way to start your day. It makes me want to start a website that only reports uplifting stories for everyone to read before they hop on the train or into the car or upstairs to rescue their toddlers from their cribs. Maybe someday...

So, I'm looking forward to a wonderful day. S has her first dance class today, and I'm really looking forward to it. I think she'll love it. I'm also looking forward to some more tomatoes for dinner. How can this day be bad?

2 comments:

die Frau said...

Adorable!

We might have to get a drying rack like that. And a sweet little girl to play with it!

die Frau said...

And I agree--there should be more upbeat stories like that one!