Wednesday, June 03, 2009

wowsers.

Either all of you were really, really bored yesterday, or you really, really love an informal poll. I was cracking up all day at the comments. Funny thing is, M and I kept talking about it, trying to reach a consensus, but it wasn't a big deal. Now he's contemplating a Mr. Ouiser guest post. I'm loving every minute of it.

Nothing of note is happening here. It's officially that time of year where we can play outside in the morning and afternoon but not the middle of the day. It's too hot. So, we've been playing like mad in the mornings, and just taking it easy around lunch. The taking it easy led to her painting herself "like a bear" on Monday. She claimed that I couldn't give her a bath because, "Mommy, I'm a bear." I had to tell her that even mama bears have to give baby bears a bath if they are covered in paint.

And the hot weather led to her first ponytail yesterday. I nearly died from the cuteness overdose. Died. Here are some pics. Have a great Hump Day, peeps.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ponytail = awesome

mo wask said...

too freakin' cute! you guys need to come visit. i swear she and R are soul mates.

die Frau said...

Oh, that crazy thin paintbrush of a ponytail! Very sweet.

Wicked Lemon said...

I gotta have more ponytail :)

Red said...

Thanks for the smiles. TOOO CUUUUUTE!