Friday, October 05, 2007

dunder mifflinfinity

I have nothing of any consequence to say today. Nothing at all, so I'm just building on Scarlet Lily's post, which means I just want to say how wicked awesome "The Office" is. Funniest show on TV right now...followed closely by 30 Rock. Tina Fey wiping her ham fingers on her sock was one of the most hysterical things I've ever seen. As was Jane Krakowsi demonstrating how vertical stripes don't always draw your eye upward or Tracy Morgan talking about ministering to transvestite prostitutes. I nearly peed it was all so funny. You can watch the whole episode here. Go ahead, it's a Friday afternoon, and you know you're bored and your boss has probably already gone home anyway.

FIVE SENSES FRIDAY
Sight: "how many cheerios will fit in my mouth?"
Sound: Screen Door by Uncle Tupelo, which I snagged on iTunes yesterday.
Smell: baked french toast
Touch: shoulder rub, warm shower
Taste: baked french toast, grilled steak fajitas

1 comment:

monkeymama said...

Ok, so did you know that the one spot at Target has The Office office supplies. I saw ink pens, mechanical pencils and note pads. No bobbleheads, sorry! So, because of your post, I had to read Scarlet Lily's post about the office. I, too, got sucked in by You Tube. crap, I had stuff to do this afternoon! WM can't watch the office because Michael puts him so on edge. That makes it doubly funny for me when I force him to watch it!! And as for the strange behavior from Toby. He has the hots for Pam and he didn't want to admit that Pam and Jim were a couple!