Wednesday, October 17, 2007

all i want for christmas

You know what I love? The Neiman Marcus Christmas Book. Love it. It's so ridiculous. I can't imagine paying more for an outfit than I paid for my wedding dress. I can't imagine paying more for a Christmas gift than I paid for my house. I just can't imagine...
That being said, I still would love the treetent in this year's book. So, if anyone has 50,000 bucks that they want to blow on a completely frivolous item, go right ahead. I promise to send a thank you note.

Really, I don't think that any of the trees in our yard would support this monster, so it's probably not a good idea. It would just sit in the closet. Wait a minute, it's bigger than my closets. I could use it as a closet. Forget storing my off-season clothes in tuckers in the garage, I'm schlepping those babies into my treetent.

Alright, I've got too much to try to accomplish today to sit here rambling about the treetent. Happy Hump Day, peeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How random! Log on to leave a random comment and it actually relates to the most recent blog. This little beauty is a bit more reasonable for the wallet and made me think of you and little S.

http://www.momastore.org/museum/moma/ProductDisplay_SunJar_10451_10001_36407_-1_11461_11463_null__6H100