Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Yuck.

Remember how I said I was going to try Ina's Brown Rice, Tomato, and Basil recipe? Well, I did. It was not fantastic. It's rare that I make something from a recipe and dislike it, but dislike it I did. Way too much flavor...if you can imagine. The basil was overwhelming. The house smelled great, however. Oh, well. The cowboy cookies I just made are making up for last night's dinner disaster. Hopefully, tonight's dinner will be good, too. I'm making pan-fried trout and grilled veggies. I've never made trout before, but I figure fish is fish, right? At least when it comes to preparation.

Baby girl is still happily spending her nights in her crib. Of course, she's such a drooler that she is sleeping in puddles of her own spit. Awesome. Totally.

Oh- my reusable shopping bags came in yesterday, and I used them when running errands today. I felt so great about it. Same as the cloth diapers. (Thanks to Jaynes Ave and Scarlet Lily for the recommendation on the bags.)

1 comment:

Sarah Berry said...

You're bags came in?!?! This confirms what I have been suspecting, which is that the wait list I was put on 2 months ago somehow got lost. Now I have proof!! Glad to hear that I'll be able to get them if I just send an email though. Hope you like them!! (PS - What color did you order?)