Friday, June 29, 2007

Sleepyhead

Little bit is asleep right now. It's morning nap time. I took her upstairs when she started seeming tired, nursed her, hugged her, and laid her down. She babbled to herself for a few minutes...then she went to sleep. Without screaming. Without sobbing. I peeked in on her twice before I believed she wasn't faking me out. I am so happy right now.

I'm also hungry, so I'm going to grab a bite of lunch before she wakes up. Have a great weekend, folks. FIVE SENSES FRIDAY:
Sight: The tiny little chipmunk perched on the fence outside right now. He's staring at something on the other side of the fence, and it's pretty cute. Also, all the veggies that are popping up in the garden. Oh, and the world's largest popovers, which I made for dinner last night.


Sound: Baby giggles.


Smell: The grill.


Touch: Baby buns. I could squeeze baby buns all day. They're so squishy. Amazingly, at S's age squishy buns are a
desirable quality. Not so much at my age.

Taste: Pesto. Popovers. Strawberries.

No comments: