- Tissue paper from the aforementioned box,
- Reused ribbon,
- The paper liners that came with the foil cupcake liners,
- One issue of Sports Illustrated,
- One issue of ArcNews,
- One issue of Newsweek,
- One piece of colored-on pink construction paper, and
- One piece of colored-on orange construction paper.
Friday, January 23, 2009
just you wait.
I don't think I've mentioned anything about the decor for S's party. I vowed not to purchase anything new for decor. Technically, I broke my own rule by purchasing fabric and making a tablecloth, but that can and will be reused, so I'm not counting it. Everything else is recycled. I just finished up the last of the decoration making thanks to the packaging in the box my SIL sent S's gift in. I mentioned to Scarlet Lily that I'm calling the look "garbage chic." It is really something to see. It looks like the cheapest white trash wedding you can imagine. It is so bad it's comical, and I love it. I can't wait to share pics after the party. Just so you can try to imagine what we're talking about, here's a rundown of the decor "ingredients."