Monday, October 31, 2011

late nights.

The ballet was a blast.
On our fancy Wendy's date.

The fall festival was great. The hayride was cold, so I sent my girl out with my sisters, and I stayed inside with the ladies.
My sisters, who were medieval outlaws.
The spooky halloween princess.
The football.
Bundled up for the hayride.

The football game was a disaster, and M used his free rally towel to wipe his tears. Midway through the game, I got a text that read, "Curtis Painter is horrible...even worse in person."

Today, in lieu of carving pumpkins, we finger painted pumpkins. S's pumpkin looks a bit like a tranny hooker, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it since I haven't taken a picture of the final product yet, and I'm too lazy to do it now. Just trust me.
Stella's pumpkin.
Liam's work.

3 comments:

Paper Bird and Little Fairy said...

Had so much fun with you guys this weekend...waiting with bated breath to see the hooker-pumpkin:)

Paper Bird

Sarah Berry said...

Hubby is going to die when he sees T's costume... and then is immediately going to insist that unnamed/unborn Baby #2 be that for Halloween next year.

die Frau said...

Ditto on Sarah's comment...we now know what J will be next year. :-) So adorable!