Friday, October 28, 2011

coming soon.

The Ouisers have a lot coming up. A lot. It's going to seem like we are people who actually leave our home to do things. Don't worry. We'll go back to being slightly agoraphobic soon. Here's what's on the calendar for the next week or so.

Tonight: I'm taking my girl to the ballet. It's Cinderella. I asked her what she wanted for dinner tonight. I told her that I'd take her anywhere. She wants to go to Wendy's for chickenandfriesandasprite.

Tomorrow: We're heading over to Columbia for the fall festival at my parents' church. There will be a hayride, and she gets to wear her costume.

Sunday: The kids and I are hanging out with my stepmom and sisters while my dad and Mr. Ouiser watch the worst NFL matchup of the weekend. Poor Colts. Poor Titans. There is so much awful.

Monday: Um, Halloween.

Tuesday: Preschool.

Wednesday: Mr. Ouiser's birthday.

Thursday: Hop on a plane to Florida to visit M's aunt and uncle.

Friday: Disney.

Saturday/Sunday: Swim. Swim. Swim. Try not to get sunburned within an inch of my life.

Monday: Fly home.

Do you have any idea how much activity this is for the Ouisers? So much. I'm surprised that the universe is even allowing it. And you're not going to believe me when I tell you this, but it's true. I haven't even started my lists for what to pack. That's how laid back I'm pretending to be.

Of course, when I went to the grocery last night, I went ahead and bought the stuff to make Crockpot Freezer Cranberry Chicken, and I totally already chopped everything and put it into it's Zip-Lock bag. I may not have packed, but I've got dinner all lined up for the day we get home.

You didn't really think I'd become laid back, did you? If you believed that, I've got a bridge to sell you.

1 comment:

Strongmama said...

Sounds like fun!
I'm taking J to see Peter and the Wolf tomorrow. I imagine his food requests will be something similar.
I've done Disney the past two years with two kids, so if you need any pointers on what to do/see in a quick bit of time, let me know. We've managed to do it in a pretty laid back sort of way without having major meltdowns. Enjoy!