Tuesday, January 08, 2008

what's that?

"What's that?" Over and over and over. That's the question. Posing the question is my daughter. She wanders around pointing at things, asking,"what's that?" It's getting old already. God help me.

Had to get that little bit of info out of the way. Now, my apologies for being out of commission for the past week. I won't bore you with excuses. I'm sorry. That's that.

We spent four days last week in Tennessee with Feathernester and family. It was great. We got to meet L and hang out, which was wonderful. On the way home, I realized that it's the longest stretch of time that I've gotten to spend with them in years. Now that we're grown ups, it seems like there's never more than a day or two to spare. Plus, at least one of us was pregnant for the majority of the past two years. Not anymore. Besides, we're about to be able to forgo plane flights to visit...we'll (hopefully) be able to just pop the kiddos into their strollers and walk to each other's houses. Fingers crossed, people.

Beyond the visit, there isn't much to report. S is walking all over the place now, and she sprouted a new tooth this morning. She's had a cold for a week, and I have been covered in snot because of it. She had a little birthday party while we were in TN, even though her birthday isn't for a couple more weeks. Here's a shot of my little cupcake with a cupcake. I promise to post more pics later, I just don't know where the camera is right now...

No comments: