Anyway, here's a list...
Other projects in the works:
- My last Pay-It-Forward piece of the year, which I need to finish already. It has to make it all the way to the UK.
- Coffee sack table runners. (Luckily, I am pretty tight with our local coffee shop owners, so procuring the coffee bean sacks wasn't an issue.)
- I'm going to paint a couple more floor mats...
- A Christmas surprise for Mr. Ouiser that I'm so excited about I can hardly stand it.
- Several other Christmas gifts (so much embroidery, so little time).
- New chair cushions for our patio set. (It was M's grandparents. We painted it recently, and now the lemon-lime vinyl has to go.)
Now, I must tend to the daughter that's trying to make me insane today. She almost literally has not stopped talking since she woke up, and I'm trying to decide if using earplugs to drown out my child is bad parenting. It probably is. *Shrug*