- His undying love for the Chicago Cubs. Next year is our year, buddy.
- His ability to just do stuff like our Granddaddy does. I mean sometimes you just learn by doing...even if you are making gates out of old headboards.
- The fact that I'm almost as tall as him, which might not be something he loves.
- He could crush a person with one of his hugs. It hurts, but you know he means his hugs.
- The fact that I can always freak him out by mentioning my boobs.
- He once told me that his favorite smell was his baseball glove.
- He's great with my kids. In fact, he's pretty awesome with all kids.
- He loves football and still has his Peyton Manning UT jersey from when he was ten.
- His girlfriend is lovely, and I'm grateful he found her.
- He loves to cut grass.
- He'll eat almost anything...but not tomatoes, which is actually a strike against him.
- He is the loudest clapper on the planet. It's a strange talent that I don't actually love at all because it's humiliating if you're next to him when he starts clapping.
- He's fast. Always has been.
- He's really cute. Always has been (except when our parents had him sporting a mullet when he was four...maybe even then.)
- He's is always willing to help anyone.
- He is growing up into a pretty great man. I have high hopes for him.
- He could drink milk anytime, anywhere.
- He is consistent. He has always loved Snickerdoodles, cereal, cinnamon twists from Taco Bell, the aforementioned milk.
- He probably still wishes he was a Ninja Turtle.
- He actually plays vinyl records.
- He grows a wicked beard. Not a Powers-beard, but it's pretty rocking nonetheless.
- He finally got rid of the pillows he'd had since childhood. Those things were rank.
- He is not afraid to order seriously girly coffee drinks.
- He knows how to use a chainsaw.
- I think he'd do just about anything to take care of the people he loves.
- He's my little brother.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Today is my little brother's 26th birthday. In honor of his big day, here's a list of 26 things I love about him.