Wednesday, May 21, 2008

munchkin updates

So, I've mostly been ridiculing my house on my blog lately, and letting everyone know how much I am not accomplishing, so I thought I'd take a break from all the negativity to give some updates on S. Enjoy:

  • She has four molars, which are great traps for her unsalted pretzels (Snyders makes them if anyone is interested.)
  • She can officially climb onto furniture. (She started climbing into rocking chairs about a week ago, but she made it onto the couch on her own yesterday as she was trying desperately to get to Feathernester's iced coffee.)
  • She can say Elmo, and she does every single time she sees him. (aka: constantly when we are in stores as that little booger is everywhere.)
  • She is talking a lot. Her favorite words are daddy, mama, Lily, Abbe (my cousin), bananas, apple, read, and open.
  • She slept in a cloth diaper for the first time last night, she's been awake and whining since 5:30. Cloth diapers may stay daytime diapers.
  • I can't seem to interest her in saying Obama. I don't think she's interested in politics.
  • She loves to dance.
  • She loves to walk on her tiptoes and on her knees.
  • She strolls her dolls around in a play stroller and feeds them things from her kitchen.
  • She gets pissed if she tries to feed you (play food or real food) and you refuse.
  • She'll tell you what she's doing wrong. (Like not sitting on her bottom on the sofa.)
  • She is wearing size 18-24M clothes on a good day. We're already sporting some 2T's. She's not even 16M yet. She is a big, healthy baby.
  • Strawberries are her official new favorite food. Her face is pretty much constantly stained red.
While there is a lot more than that going on with the munchkin these days, that's all I really feel like typing. I did get Little Pea and Little Hoot yesterday, and I am in love with both books. I highly recommend them.

I'm out, peeps. S and I are going to the farmer's market in Nashville this morning as she has eaten us out of fruit since Friday's grocery trip, and I know that strawberries have made their debut at the market per their newsletter last week. We're all over that one!! Besides, my granddaddy wants me to pick up TWO HUNDRED red sweet potato plants if they have them. I'm not entirely sure where he thinks I'd put 200 plants, but I'll get him a few dozen if they've got them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute I just want to zerbert her belly!!