Wednesday, August 22, 2007

how dull...

...S and I have been pretty dull lately. It's been too hot to do much, so we've been holed up in the house a lot. Granted, M and I were both sick for awhile, which contributed to our hermit-like ways, but I am about to start tearing my hair out. I'm thinking of taking S to the mall so she can play on the indoor playground. I think my friend S might want to go with me. She's going a bit stir crazy, too. For her, it's because her oldest started kindergarten last week, and being a mom of one isn't keeping her busy enough.

We'll see how it all pans out.

Since we've been living like little hermit crabs, there isn't much to report...though I did get two early birthday gifts that I adore. From my family, who came to visit this past weekend- Barefoot in Paris. I can't wait to get started making all of the yummy things in it, and, of course, I'll let you know how they all turn out. From M, I got a new photo from the Woodland Park Arts Festival. We skipped the festival last year. I think it was raining...but the year before that, FeatherNester and D were in town for it, and it was hot as blazes. When we went then, I saw a picture that I wanted, but I didn't buy it, and I've kicked myself ever since. This time, when I saw it, I pounced. Now I just have to figure out where to hang it. Here's a link to the photographer's website. If you look really hard, I'll bet you can figure out which one I bought.

No comments: