Thursday, June 09, 2011

ick.

The low sugar experiment continues. Honestly, I feel good. But this morning's breakfast is not so good. Heather had some oat bran cooked with blueberries the other day, and I was intrigued, so this morning, I made some oat bran and stirred in a handful of blueberries. Of course, Heather had also mentioned said oat bran in a post about lemon-blueberry stuff, so naturally, I squeezed some lemon juice into the blueberry lemon oatmeal. And I put a teaspoon of soy-free vegan butter in there for good measure. Sounds pretty good.

Alas, it is not.

Thus, despite the fact that I'm ravenous, I am blogging instead of eating my breakfast. I think I overdid it on the lemon, and I think I'll attempt blueberry oat bran another day, but maybe with butter and cinnamon next time. Maybe.

For now, I am going to nuke some frozen turkey sausage and make a piece of whole wheat toast because there is no way I am going to force myself to eat what's in the bowl in front of me.

No comments: