- Coffee creamer (4 bottles of it),
- Homemade pesto,
- Juice (apple, orange, and grapefruit),
- Beer (Fat Tire, Guinness, and Sam Adams Winter Lager),
- 1/2 granny smith apple,
- Milk (2),
- Eggs (huge bowl filled with fresh eggs from granddaddy's chickens),
- Bacon grease (I am southern.),
- Butter (salted and unsalted),
- Minced garlic,
- Cheese (brie, cheddar, feta, string, babybel, parmesan),
- Sprite (for tummy aches),
- White wine (for Feather nester), and
- Condiments (including a variety of mustards, soy sauce, wasabi paste, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, balsamic vinegar, ketchup, maple syrup, Bonne Maman, sweet pickles, and barbecue sauce).
Thursday, December 10, 2009
I know I've mentioned before how sparsely stocked our refrigerator normally is. Lately, though, it's been packed. Mostly because I've made things that have leftovers (chili, beer cheese, chocolate gravy, baked apples). This morning I'd had enough. I hate feeling like I don't know what we have because I can't see through the clutter. Luckily, it's trash night, so cleaning out the fridge today is great. Here's what's left...