Thursday, May 21, 2009

round 'em up

Things are crazy around here. My cousin H graduates from high school tomorrow night, so there is a party to throw. Relay for Life is in 22 days, so preparing for the silent auction is a little hectic. Firefly is in 36 days, so the great unknown of throwing a first-year arts festival is looming. Ominously. And the two straight weeks of rain has site preparation two weeks behind. And we're out of town next weekend for the Colgate shendig. And I'm pretty sure I've killed all my garden plants except the sugar snap peas, which I don't even care about. My poor basil and tomatoes. Then again, I don't have a garden to put anything in, so I suppose I'll just hit the farmer's market this year. Or I'll raid Feather Nester's garden in the dark of night and then try to sell her on the idea that it's raccoons.

I'm just feeling a little behind the eight ball, if you know what I mean.

I have nothing exciting to report...just that exhaustive list of excuses for why I haven't been blogging. Now you know we're all alive. Ciao, peeps.

No comments: