Tuesday, May 26, 2009

one down.

From last week's list, we've accomplished one major milestone. My little Hillary has officially graduated from high school. I was able to hold it together. I guess I got all my little breakdowns out of the way early (taking of senior pictures, arrival of cap and gown, going to graduation practice). Now I've got to get the last couple of spots filled for Firefly, and I've got to get a few more things done for the silent auction before we head to New York this weekend. I am starting to regret booking that 6am flight. Seriously. I don't know what I was thinking.

Here are some recent pictures. Enjoy.
The graduate. Some of you may remember her as the Malibu Barbie Junior Bridesmaid at our wedding. She was not orange then. That might throw you off.
With Mellie.
Letting Drew in on the secret: Hillary just graduated.
My girls.
Hils and Ouiser.
Check out the chicken poop on my little farm girl's shoes. Nice, eh?

No comments: