Monday, November 17, 2008

weekend update

Another Ouiser weekend in pictures. I will say that, sadly, we forgot the camera for Saturday morning's trip to the Monkey's Treehouse, which S friggin' loved. It will end up being one of our haunts.
Make-shift doll furniture for Little People #2 girl. Complete living room with sofa, end tables, lamps, and chair. There was also a bedroom and a driveway leading to the front of the "house." MoWask, those doll furniture links may come in handy much sooner than I'd anticipated.
A bed for Bea. S calls her bear "B." At least, that's what I thought. Now I've decided she's named her Bea after my grandma. Most of the time, the animal or doll that's in the bed is tucked in. And they always get a goodnight kiss.
Daddy got fancy-poshed, which is like getting punk'd but without the meanness and with super fancy posh accessories.
Ready for church. Add a peacoat and my sunglasses to this look and you can imagine what we looked like walking down the street. Very fancy posh.
I don't know if any of you other marrieds have this problem, but somehow, M and I always manage to dress alike. Always. We are the incestuous Bobsy twins. Nice.
Birthday gift for Aunt Mel. She loved my choice of wrapping paper. I swear.
Decorations for Aunt Mel's birthday. S and I made them. Please don't judge my mess of a house.

2 comments:

Sarah Berry said...

You and M are SOO darn cute, I just can't stand it! The perfect and gorgeous J. Crew couple!

Also, by "messy house" do you mean the one toddler sweater that's laying on your table? Either we can never live near each other or I will just have to pay you to unleash all of that wonderful Type A cleaning energy onto my house too! :)

Anonymous said...

The pictureslook great - very cute.