Monday, November 10, 2008

perfection on consignment

Okay, seriously. No matter what great thing you think you may have found thrifting or on consignment, you can never, ever beat what I found last week. Behold perfection...


For anyone not in the know, M's life, prior to Geography, revolved solely around tennis. As he pretty consistently works on S's forehand, this shirt speaks volumes. Seriously, you could find a pencil sketch by Renoir, and M would argue that this shirt trumps it as most awesome find.

Also, a little more greatness. I had a chance to work at the Americana Folk Festival a couple of Saturdays ago. You know, spreading the Obama love by selling buttons and whatnot. I took along sidewalk chalk, and here is some of the artwork. The peace dog was drawn by a kid that couldn't have been more than seven. How wicked awesome is that? "Put aside your differences" was done by this girl and her bandmates.

2 comments:

Sarah Berry said...

Wow - that really IS a t-shirt miracle! Reminds me of the time I found a shirt with hot pink glitter writing that said "My Boyfriend is in the Band" and wore it with my hot pink pants to one of B's big New Year's Eve shows :)

Wonderland said...

That shirt is AWESOME!!! And it fits her. Perfect. This just made my day!