Wednesday, February 10, 2010

apparently...

Apparently I can't be bothered to do things like post on the blog lately. There hasn't been much going on, and I've been spending most of my extra time baking bread and reading books, and, frankly, that's more appealing than sitting in the cold office/guest room on the computer. Sorry. I'm still not really going to post anything, but I thought you might enjoy a couple of pictures to tide you over until I feel like posting again.
Gearing up for the game, which I missed because I was on an airplane. I didn't miss much.
Clearly disappointed in the Colts.
Building a snow girl.
The snowman...on the opposite side of the walk. Not to be confused with the snow girl.

2 comments:

mo wask said...

i really think you ought to send Peyton a copy of the "clearly disappointed" S... motivation to win next year. i certainly wouldn't want her disappointed in me!

Wonderland said...

That superman cape/tiara/colts t-shirt combo is the best thing I've ever seen. I think I need an outfit just like it. Will make me feel powerful!