- Val Kilmer's career peaked when he starred in The Doors. That was one of the movies that I watched yesterday. Also, Jim Morrison was way more captivating than Val Kilmer.
- Away We Go is an awesome, awesome movie. For grown-ups. Little sisters, stay away.
- Phillipa Gregory should do me a favor and stop writing books. Please. (She reads my blog, right?)
- Robert Pattinson is pretty. Check out Vanity Fair. Oy.
- Today, when I could no longer stand being in the house (and I did actually have to leave the house due to an utter lack of coffee beans), I ventured out. S has needed some new panties, so I hit the Wal-Mart. (Gasp.) I am terribly saddened by the fact that I cannot buy my daughter's undies in the toddler section. I had to go to the GIRLS section and buy her undies next to the training bras. She must stop growing. Must. I am not prepared for this. If there are thong options the next time I have to buy her panties, I will cry. Right in the store. Real tears.
- I am hoping that Yum and my hubby had a yummy dinner last night. I am hungry.
- I am anxiously awaiting Thanksgiving. Anxiously.
Monday, November 09, 2009
So, I'm here. Me and my crappy back. I've essentially been in the bed for five days, and I am totally stir crazy. I watched three movies yesterday. I've read two very long novels and most of another book. I've napped...and I've stared at the ceiling, thinking of all the things I would prefer to be doing. I am very fortunate to have family and friends who've willingly cared for my child since M has been out of town all but one day of my convalescence. So, here are all of the random things I've been going over in my head.