Monday, March 12, 2012

yuckedy yuck.

It's rainy and cloudy and muddy outside. Blech. We've been teased with so many gorgeous Spring days that when we have days that don't allow us to be outside, I'm a grumpus. Today is one of those days.

However, because I'm so hopeful and joyful about Spring coming, I've made our Spring to-do list. I added one item that I actually did yesterday because I wanted to feel accomplished and cross something off the list. I do that sometimes...add items to my to-do list that I've already done just so I can cross them off and feel better about myself. You do that, right?

And here are some pictures of Spring that I've found around the ol' internet. Just for inspiration on this dreary day.
All images via Pinterest.

1 comment:

Sarah Berry said...

First of all, seasonal Life Lists is pretty much the most genius idea EVER. Stealing it - immediately. (Although I do fear that with B trying to finish grad school and me being a single parent for 3 months, the list might involve a lot of alcohol ;) )

Second of all, S is seeing Fresh Beat Band?!! Charlotte would DIE!!