Wednesday, May 25, 2011

trucking along.

I'd love to say that I've been too busy to blog, but I don't know if you can qualify my recent activity as busy. We don't ever seem to stop, but nothing really gets done, and that's alright. I think.

I don't really have time to post right now because my darling four-year-old and I are working on a project, and I probably have about twelve seconds before she realizes that I've stolen away. I'm just here to share a few pictures...

I'm sure I'll be able to use my words again someday...maybe about the time that T starts using his.
S...ready for the last day of preschool...BEACH PARTY!!
T and Uncle Drew at preschool graduation.
Ms. 'retta gives S her diploma. Please note the dress she is wearing was mid-calf last July when she got it.
S and T with Great Grandma.
My sweet Abbe Grace (the tall one) graduated Friday night from DCHS. I cried.
The men in my life. I'm sure you see the resemblance.
This is what S and I are up to this afternoon. I saved all the cardboard from our new storm doors. This piece has become a city for Barbies. Complete with pool.

The aerial shot.

1 comment:

die Frau said...

Love the pictures, especially Daddy and junior--I can definitely see the resemblance!