Thursday, February 22, 2007

Like sands through the hourglass...

...so are the days of our lives. S and I are getting used to life together, but I pushed her a little too far yesterday afternoon. I kept her out when she was sleepy, and I paid the price...the price being 115 decibel shrieking from the backseat all the way home. We did better today. Much better. Of course, I think she's hit a growth spurt because I 'm pretty sure she's only been detached from my chest for a total of about two hours today. Those two hours were spent at the UPS Store and the grocery. I was pretty impressed with myself for making it through the grocery with her while she was awake. Here are some new pics of the wee one...she really likes to lay on soft things like pillows and her boppy which is unfortunate because of SIDS, but I let her chill on pillows during the day when we're hanging out. This afternoon she was pretending to be an angel perched on a cloud.













Oh, we also read a bunch of her board books today. I think she enjoyed it. I can't remember all of the ones we read, but here are a few:

No comments: