Monday, September 04, 2006

Gettin' jiggy with it

Yet another completely worthless day for me. M did get some things accomplished around the house, but my only sense of accomplishment comes from having read Newsweek cover to cover. The only reason I am even posting is to inform everyone of our one momentous occasion of the day...M got to feel the baby move for the first time. The little booger's kicks have gotten a lot stronger in the past week, and it was going crazy earlier. I really didn't think M would be able to feel anything, but I guess the baby wanted to say, "hey, pops," because it unleashed its biggest movement to date as soon as M put his hand on my belly. It was pretty awesome. Of course, the baby has been moving pretty much nonstop all day, which is a little freaky since I am not used to it. I've only recently gotten to the point that I can feel it when I am sitting up...I used to have to be lying flat. Hooray for babies in motion!!

No comments: